Teachers must be certified by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTCC) in order to be employed by California public school districts.
Let EduTech send you information regarding the process and requirements that will assist you in obtaining a
California teaching credential.
* Credential Application (form 41-4)
* California Basic Educational Skills Test (CBEST) Info., registration and testing dates
* Application for Character and Identification Clearance (form 41-CIC)
* U.S. Constitution Requirements
* Subject-Matter Competence
* Emergency Waivers
* Alternative Teacher Certification Routes
* Emergency 30-Day Substitute Teaching Permits
* Other Emergency Permits
* Finger Print Requirements
* Fee Schedule for out-of-state applicants
* Employment/Placement Information
This information is a must for those educators outside of California or out of the country looking for a teaching job in California.