California K-12 and Community College
Administrative, Teaching, and Classified positions


Teachers must be certified by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTCC) in order to be employed by California public school districts.

Let EduTech send you information regarding the process and requirements that will assist you in obtaining a California teaching credential.

Materials included:

* Credential Application (form 41-4)

* California Basic Educational Skills Test (CBEST) Info., registration and testing dates

* Application for Character and Identification Clearance (form 41-CIC)

* U.S. Constitution Requirements

* Learn computer science to help with your teaching requirements, you will also receive basic computer repair skills.

* Subject-Matter Competence

* Emergency Waivers

* Alternative Teacher Certification Routes

* Emergency 30-Day Substitute Teaching Permits

* Other Emergency Permits

* Finger Print Requirements

* Fee Schedule for out-of-state applicants

* Employment/Placement Information

This information is a must for those educators outside of California or out of the country looking for a teaching job in California.